Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What Are You Teaching Me?

What are you teaching me, Lord?
Are my ears and heart open to you?

I'm listening...Nothing
I'm crying...Nothing
I'm frustrated...Nothing
I'm confused...Nothing

Nothing....last forever
Nothing....is too hard
Nothing....can keep Him away
Nothing....is too big for His grace

I'm trusting....I'm scared....I'm leaning.....I'm confused....I'm hurt....I'm okay.....

I LOVE YOU! I KNOW YOU ARE THE GOD WHO HAS REDEEMED ME! I WILL TRUST WHEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I WILL LEAN, WHEN THAT IS ALL I CAN DO TO KEEP FROM FALLING! I'M YOURS........THE END!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jennifer, know that I'm praying for you! I admire that you're living out such an important but hard to do thing - acting on faith, rather than feelings.

Love you!

p.s...any news on the trip you mentioned in your last post?

Edie said...

Oh Jennifer I have been where you are MANY, MANY, MANY times. The frustration is the hardest part for me. He gave me Psalm 32:8 for those times. "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;I will guide you with My eye." Keeping looking at His eyes.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend. I will keep praying. Love you!

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Jennifer,

It was great to haer from you again!! I've missed you! :)

I hope your Thanksgiving was restful.

This is a precious post. Such emotion, such a dependence on God. That's important.

Praying for you today,
Sonya