Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Missing in Action...or Relaxin'

My faithful blog readers, I am writing to inform you that I will be "missing in action...or relaxin" tomorrow-Sunday.

Beach bound!

Courtesy of Photobucket

{Please pause briefly for a Hallelujah chorus} ;)

If you know me or have followed me for a while, you know that salt water runs through my veins. And that I have this sneaky little suspicion that the Beach, yes any and every beach, was created for me by a very loving Creator. No worries, I'll share. I kid...sorta.

Of course, since I love this space, I may make an appearance or two or three (or zero) to let you guys in on all the happenings of my escape.

I'm so excited! Is it five yet? I have to pack, folks!

Love you guys!

In His Name,
Jennifer

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Ooooh boi!

Jennifer said...

Wish you were going with me, lovebug!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

You can walk with Jesus on the beach! Perhaps, even more so. Jesus is into water and fireside chats in the sand.

Praying you find him there!

peace`elaine

Jennifer said...

Oh I think so...I kinda think of the beach as "our" place. :) Thanks, Elaine!

Becky Jane said...

Hope your holiday is fun-tastic!

Jennifer said...

Thanks a bunch, Becky Jane!