Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

"You Look Coastal"

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you~ Phil 1:3

My family away from family

I can't remember the name of the Island, but the beach was made completely of shells

The good life ;)

"You look Coastal"

Marina at Sunset

Sunset behind our campsite

The marsh behind our campsite

The Marsh, again

Me and My Girl

My loves: Jaimie, Courtney, Me, Amanda (Baby Winter), Brian
This weekend was a blast with friends that became more like family in college. We spent our time exploring the coast by boat, making s'mores over the campfire, eating shrimp at the Seafood Festival, and making fun of each other, except this time I wasn't thrown into a jeep or assaulted with charcoal. I'm so thankful to God for blessing me with rich friendships. 

In His Name,
Jennifer

7 comments:

Shebecomes said...

Looks like you had a great time! Makes me think I am long overdue for a getaway with my friends :)

Jennifer said...

I did! It was much overdue for us too. I'm completely supportive of you taking an adventure getaway with your friends! :)

Courtney said...

Ahhh! Oh girl...that was such an amazing adventure. It was so, so, so needed to get away with my absolute best friends in the world and enjoy God's AMAZING creation (and creatures). You refresh my soul, dearheart. May He forever show Himself in His work and may we forever explore it. I love you!

Jennifer said...

Yes, ma'am it was! I love you, Courtney. You challenge me and keep me exploring....Amen.

Jennifer said...

That's right, sir! ;)

1eyedjak said...

Assaulted is such a harsh word. As I recall it was a mere slippage out of Brian's hand which happened to hit you with an unexpected amount of force behind it. Man I wish I was there with you guys this time.

Jennifer said...

Wrong side, Jb....It was assault and I hold to that! ;)