Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Babbling

Hi!

Today is a relaxing day! It is my last official work day of summer missions, but I don't leave until Monday morning. Now, you would think that I would actully be working on my last day. . .I'm not. I was told to just sit back and enjoy my last few days. So I am.

It's kinda sad to leave. I'm ready though. I miss home. I know though that when I get home I'll miss Chula. The people here have been so good to me. They have welcomed me as a member of their church(not technically) and taken care of me as they would their own kids. The youth have allowed me to be apart of their group- with nicknames and everything. :) My summer family has been so amazing. They have shared their home, food, and summer with me!! It's sad to leave, but I can't wait to be home!!!

On another note, I did good yesterday with my self-control. I had foods that were good to me, but in moderation. I tried to add more color, vegetables, in my diet yesterday. I resisted when I wanted more. I did eat a brownie, but I split the one brownie b/tw a midday snack and an after supper snack. I didn't feel as full eating it that way. I was able to have a sweet, but not over do it. That's what I'm trying to do. I just want to be more controlled when I eat and eat to live!

Anyway, Have a super day! I know I am!!

In His love,

Jennifer

“Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fullness (sibah’) of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49

“Hast thou found honey? Eat so much as is sufficient for thee.” Proverbs 25:16

2 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Jennifer,

Over already? I hope you aren't going to stop blogging. I've enjoyed meeting you!

And by the way I've tagged you. Come on over to my blog to get the details!

God Bless.

Your new bloggie friend,
Sonya

tammi said...

Sounds like you've had a full summer! Where are/were you? I hope you'll continue blogging even though I'm guessing this blog was established to keep loved ones at home up to date.

Yes, Live Well Wednesdays is a weekly thing. Usually, participants specifically write something for Living Well, then add their name to the Mr. Linky with a direct link to the post. That way people go directly to the LWW post ~ even if they're only visiting days later after more posts have been written ~ without having to look for the right one.

This way we can read about your thoughts, struggles, successes, and support, encourage, and congratulate you!

And it sounds like you did really well yesterday! Congratulations on stretching one brownie over the whole day!!! That's impressive!