1) My Savior and everything a relationship with Him entails- His Word, silence, Prayer time and so on.
2) My family- I have two wonderful parents and two crazy brothers (both younger). I promise I have another brother and dad. They just aren't as easy to catch on film. :)
3) I also love my wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins! I have the best family!
4) I have the best friends in the world- my friends spread from many towns in Georgia.
5) Books are my favorite! If a book is good, I could read ALL day! My favorite author is by far Robin Jones Gunn. I have been reading her books since I was fifteen! Her books were a big influence on who I am today. I wouldn't just say that to be saying it!
6) Sweets are my weakness, especially Reese's cups!
7) I have recently gained an enormous desire to dabble my feet in cooking!
8) I love the outdoors. I love flowers, mountains, beaches, green green grass, swings, pools, and the weather before it storms!
9) I love to dress up and shop, but I also love to camp and hike.
10) My favorite form of exercise is to walk. I love walking.
11) I want to travel, but haven't had a lot of opportunities.
12) I truly enjoy working with youth and pray often that my life makes an impact on the teens I work with.
Okay, So I think I will end with these twelve. These are the things that make my life the amazing life that it is!