Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Me and the Alpahbet

I WAS TAGGED! I will tell you about me from A to Z....Since I know some of y'all have already done this. I won't tag people, but let me know if you decide to do it so I can read them.

Here it is:

Attached or Single? Single

Best Friend? Jesus

Cake or Pie? CAKE for sure!

Day of Choice? Saturday...no classes

Essential Item? phone

Flavor of Ice cream? Birthday Cake(haha cake...I'm addicted)

Gummy Bears of Worms? Worms.

Hometown? Milledgeville, Ga.

Indulgences? Reese's Cups

January or July? July...beach time!

Kids? One day

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is the last one I remember.

Middle Name? Nicole

Number of Siblings? 2

Oranges or Apples? neither. Those are like my two least favorite fruits.

Phobia or Fear? Fear.

Quote? A woman's heart must be so wrapped up in God that a man has to seek God in order to find it.

Reason to Smile? I'm alive, right?

Season? Spring...Fall is a close second

Tag five more: We discussed this.

Unknown Fact About Me? I can be really goofy...especially on long rides in cars. Ask my Brother!

Vegeterian or Oppressor of Animals? I'm not much of a meat eater just because I don't like it.

Worst Habit? Doubting myself

Xrays or Ultrasounds? none of the above

Your favourite Food? I just love food...Mexican and chinese...are a couple of favorites!

Zodiac? Virgo

That's me!

No comments: