I am loving life right now. I had a marvelous Christmas! My Savior's birthday was a great one that I celebrated with my wonderful famiy!
God is teaching me so much.
I have a break from school.
Doing things I don't normally get to do while I'm at school.
I'm watching movies.
Reading my favorite books of all time.
My time with God is so much more relaxed and intimate than it is when I'm busy (that's something I should work on).
I colored my hair.
Time and quiet helps me think (I have both...sometimes).
My lessons learned over break:
1) Take time away from business to view God how I view Him when I'm not busy.
2) Learn to relax and take time to do so when I'm busy.
3) Read more. It helps me chill.
4) Work and Play hard (both are equally important).
5) Life is great no matter what season you are in. Sometimes it's tough, but it could always be worse and there is always someone who has it worse.
6) I miss my friends at school.
7) I am so blessed with amazing teachers, friends, and family who care about me and want to see me succeed.
8) Spontaneity is a good thing.
9) Laughing is an even better thing.
10) Life is too short to take it too seriously. :)
I love my blogging friends!
In His Love,