Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ouch This Hurts.

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."...."This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." John 15:1-2,8

I'm going through a pruning/cutting off season. Today is the first day of this season. I began to feel this pain as I was reading the Word/eating in the cafeteria. It will be hard. I already feel the first twinges of pian. But I know that it is for His glory and His Kingdom. With this purpose in mind, I can hold on to/remain in Him(John 15).

Peace from His arms is already beginning to hold me through this process.

Thank you, Lord, for Your love. Please Grant me the strength to remain in You. I can't thank You enough!

I can't remember who sings it or all the words to this song, but these words keep running through my head: "How can I keep from shouting your praise..."

In His Name,
Jennifer

No comments: