Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Blame it on Senioritis

It is 12:35 am and I am still up perusing the web. Why? I don't know. I blame it on the Senioritis. This disease has caused me to refrain from doing things, such as assignments and other such things, in a timely manner. hmmmm...don't care--again, Senioritis. :) Is there a pill for this??

Moms out there in cyber space, I promise I'm getting things done on time.

On another note, have you ever felt like you had something really poetic, even awe-inspiring to say, and yet no words came? Me too!! hmph? Senioritis?

I feel helpless in a whirlwind of nonsence. My brain is full of thoughts that refuse to form a complete thought.

That's it--I'm nuts! SENIORITIS!!!

I leave you people, who have made it this far, with this: "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."'
- Erma Bombeck

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OR "because I got high..."

teehee, jk!