Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is There Such a Thing as a Title That Encompasses a Random Blog

Tonight I literally traveled on "The less traveled". Okay, maybe not exactly, but it sure felt like it. It was long, dark, and the trees made a shadowy canopy over the road. Now, you understand why I was creeped out. Traveling down that road became less creepy and more Disney when all the sudden a chorus of frogs took me to the "Kiss the girl" scene in The Little Mermaid. It was crazy. The frogs were so loud I could hear their loud melody through the car windows.

On another note, I am now watching The Pregnancy Pact--based on the true story. It makes you wonder...I wonder what makes a group of girls make a pact to all get pregnant. What is it that makes teen pregnancy so glamorous to these girls. Is it a game? Are they unaware of the responsibilities involved? Next, I wonder how do we make it stop? How do we make girls aware of the sacredness of the marriage bed or even, the safety of abstinence.

I want to be a voice for the voiceless. Babies lose their lives because of fear, inconvenience, and hopelessness.

This blog may be random, actually, it's definitely random. But please, tonight remember the precious babies and moms who are trying to make it work-- for the broken, confused, lonely, and scared. Pray for the sweet babies whose lives are on the line.

On a lighter note, I have the room to myself tonight and I am ejoying every minute.
And now I'm going to finish this interesting movie.

In His Name,
Jennifer

No comments: