Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday

Good Morning!

I'm pretty sure Fridays were created for celebrating! When I was "younger"  I had a theme song for Fridays with a matching dance. I must admit the song still "occasionally" finds it's way to my lips on Fridays- don't judge, I have a six year old brother to entertain... And for you lovers of the song Friday by Ms. Black, I had a Friday song first! I'm just sayin'.

On happy note, as if things haven't been happy so far, I'm down a pants size! You "read" me right! Hallelujah! That's enough to tempt me to bring back the Friday dance. ;)

The past couple of weeks have been a roller coaster for this girl. But today, I feel good. I'm excited and expectant- of what?- I don't know. Maybe it's trust in a personal and faithful God, " Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lam. 3:22-24.

Yep, I think that's it!

You guys may have noticed that I fail at Photog Fridays. Mental note: Never declare a series you can't follow up on....So, you will from time to time see a Photog Friday post, but I can't commit to a weekly post. Silly me.

Sorry, ladies and gents, for the randomness of this blog, but it's Friday! And a happy Friday to you!

In His Name,
Jennifer

No comments: