I'm following the lead of Kari Patterson- Sacred Mundane. Kari does a weekly series: Week's End with Thanks. Check her out.
* Strength that is not my own
* Warm coats
* Lights from the Christmas tree
* Christmas Dinners
* A full year- for better and worse
* Warm cups of Coffee
* Friends- near and far
* Divine Provision
* Emanuel- "God with us"
* Saturday morning Pancakes
* A full day of Christmas movies
* Ryals Bakery Cookies
* Winter's starry nights
* Building forts in the woods with the coolest kid in the world
* Peace that overwhelms fear
* Sweet, but sad: "Until next time"
May your unfailing love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise; then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word...
I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts (Psalm 119:41-42,45)
In His Name,