Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Feel Him Moving ,

God is doing something in my heart and on this campus! I will only briefly go into it now, but I will return to the topic and I want to visit your blogs and leave comments, BUT...It's late! hahaha

Since returning to campus, God has broken me and begun healing me. He has also brought an old suitie(suite mate) back into my life. She left BPC to go back home and go to school there. Well, long story short she is now back here. Her name is Courtney and she is a wonderful woman of God. Anywho, our hearts are different, and yet, exactly the same. We both desire to reach people of the world in different ways and in the same ways. We long so desperately to see God move in our lives personally and in the lives of the fellow students of our campus. I think(know) God brought us back together "for such a time as this" Esther 4:14b.

Pray for us as we pray for each other and our campus!

I am also praying about an opportunity to go to Nicaragua. It will be expensive, but as my campus minister put it "the pockets of God are deep".

Anywho, again, I appreciate every prayer and thought y'all have sent Heaven's way. God is so amazing!

In His Love,

Jennifer

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Jennifer, happy to see another post from you. Praise God for how He's been working in your life! Love ya!

Edie said...

I'm so glad things are going well for you and that you are seeing God move in your circumstances. Praying for resources for the trip. God bless you!

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Jennifer,

God is so good to bring us the people that will encourage us and bless us. He never ceseases to amaze me. His love for us is just unbelievable. :)

Good to hear from you!
Sonya