Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Running The Risk of Being Less Than Perfect

I run the risk of being less than perfect with every breath I take, but that doesn't keep me from breathing. It does keep me from living the abundant life that is mine....Fear and insecurity keep me tongue tied and on the edge of losing my mind.

I think maybe one day I will actually love "ME" all the way through. Sometimes I even believe that goal has been accomplished. Then an intimidating situation presents itself; and I'm left picking up the pieces of an insecure me.

God is bigger than my insecurities. He knows better than anyone that they are born out of fear.

So tonight I'm praying for peace with me. More than that, I'm praying for God's hand through this whole process called life. He created me. He knows me. He loves me. That my friends is all I need.

2 Timothy 1:7, "For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind."

In His Name,
Jennifer

No comments: