Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Prayers

May 16th is the first day of the rest of my life post college. I have to admit I'm a little scared, but trusting God to take care of the details. He did say, "For [I am] God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for [me] to do" Eph 2:10. I have no reason to believe He won't stay true to His word. In fact, I have all the evidence I need to believe He will do everything He says.

Please pray for me. I need guidance, wisdom, and confidence.

Praying for opportunities, knowing He has everything all planned out. Proverbs 16:9 "In His heart, a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps".

In His Name,
Jennifer

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

God has had May 16th on his calendar long before you ever did, sister. I'm not sure what he has in store for you, but I am certain of this...

"The best is yet to be."

With God, the best is always yet to be. Let today be the best it can be; tomorrow will take care of itself tomorrow.

Love and prayers for you this morning.

peace~elaine

Courtney said...

I'm aprayin' right there alongside with you, feeling the same roller coaster levels of doubt and trust. Life is a struggle, no doubt, but our God is good and faithful and by golly, knows exactly what He's doing! To echo what both Beth Moore and Elaine have said once more, "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Love you to the moon and back, ma'am!