Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life Review: Okay, a Review of This Month

This will be a quick post. I'm just dropping in to give you a rundown on my life.

I'M JUST TRYING TO GRADUATE

AND

FIND A JOB!

haha

Yep, that about sums it up. Okay, not really. Things are good here. I am finishing up last details of papers and tests. I'm almost done> so close I can taste it.

I do, however, have a lot of decisions to make. I'm standing on my foundation> Christ. Honestly, I would crumble right now with out His peace and grace. I'm clinging to the promise of Eph 2:10, Prov 16:9 and Jer 29:11.

I'm learning a lot in this season of my life.

Holding His hand is the comfort I need. Laying it all at His feet.

Pray for me, as I look to Him. May I not be tarnished by my own agenda!

In His Name,

Jennifer Adams

1 comment:

Bonnie Gray said...

Hey Jennifer, I think today's Faith Barista Challenge is PERFECT for you, esp. in light of this life review update. ;)

R U gonna take the "What If" Challenge? http://bit.ly/cCaTf1 Would love to jam with U, again. C'mon! ;)