Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weird Place

I'm in a transitional phase in my life. Basically, that means I have no idea if I'm staying or if I'm going. It's exciting and exasperating! My question is always "what next"? At this point in my life, I'm not what one would call settled. Funny. That was my post college dream. I think my senior year I probably said, "I just want to be settled" five times a day.

I'm blessed with a job, but it's a transitional job. I'm single, and praying that's transitional. ;) My parents' house is still my residence, transitional? Most definitely.

Where does that leave me now? I can't just crawl in a dark cave until everything falls into place. Tempting, but how does one find a man while hiding in a cave? I kid...The point remains the same: I can't let the life I have now pass me by. *I know, this is kindergarten stuff* But I have "discontentment" issues!

I've come a long way though. Really, I have. Thank you, Jesus!!

This transition has caught me by surprise. I've had transitions, but this phase is unlike any previous transition. I'm not sure what to do, except what is in front of me daily. <--- That's it. I just answered my own question. I'm supposed to be doing what God has equipped me to do and given me opportunities to do right now.

Everyday I have the chance to bring Him glory, which includes days of transition.

In His Love,
Jennifer

No comments: