Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll

Happy Friday, guys and gals!

Our precious Friday has returned. With it, there is a chill in the air, and a promise of a evening football game.


Football in Grass
Courtesy of Flickr: Jayel Aheram
  Throw in family, a cousin majorette, cool breezes, a win (okay, or a loss), and this is a happy girl.

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name...who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psalm 103:1,5)

I hope that this day is full of good things for you.

Remember He authored your day (Psalm 139:16). Whether you are celebrating, surviving, or mourning today, my prayer is May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope (Romans 15:13).

Forgive me for repeating myself, but...Happy Friday!

In His Name,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Charissa Steyn said...

Our friday is coming to an end here but it was absolutely delightful!!!

Jennifer said...

Yay! You're so full of life, Charissa! Your posts show it! :)