Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Moving Eve

Tonight is the eve of the big move. I would say I'm excited, which I am, but I'm too exhausted to notice. This is a big step into another piece of God's plan for my life. I can't wait to see what's around the bend. {Did you start sing, "just around the river bend.." from Pocahontas? I can see why we are friends, if you did} Anywho,  I'm ready to jump into the unknown with the Lord. If you follower me on twitter (JenN__Adams), you may have seen my tweet this morning: " I would rather live a life adventure of faith than settle for comfortable". That statement has become my new mantra.

So, for you super, awesome people who actually read this blog, I will be writing more about that later.

Sweet dreams, blogosphere! We're headed out tomorrow!

Peace and chicken grease- it's the south baby, but I like my grease on the side please!

1 comment:

Shebecomes said...

Hope the move went/is going well!